This is a demo site, No orders will be fulfilled.
Terms and Conditions for Lukfook Jewellery Membership Programme
Application, renewal and upgrade
- Customers may apply for Silver Membership by submitting the application form through Lukfook Jewellery’s official website or at any branch of Lukfook Jewellery worldwide without any consumption. The validity of Silver Membership has no expiry date.
- After becoming a Silver Member, the customer may upgrade its Silver Membership by earning designated VIP points in 12 consecutive months through consumptions at Lukfook Jewellery, Luvina Jewelers or Ice g. worldwide as below: 8,000 VIP points to White Diamond Membership, 80,000 VIP points to Fancy Diamond Membership, and 300,000 VIP points to Gold Diamond Membership. The upgrading progress will take around 2 working days. The various grades of memberships above are valid for 2 years.
- White Diamond Membership will be renewed by earning additional 8,000 VIP points within its membership validity, failing which the membership will be turned to Silver. Fancy Diamond Membership will be renewed by earning additional 80,000 VIP points within its membership validity, failing which the membership will be turned to White Diamond. Gold Diamond Membership will be renewed by earning additional 300,000 VIP points within its membership validity, failing which the membership will be turned to Fancy Diamond. (Authorised sales invoice is excluded)
- Lukfook Group may not be able to provide the relevant services above and reserves the right to reject the application if the customer is unable to provide true, complete and valid information for application.
Use of membership and VIP points
- The use of Lukfook Jewellery VIP membership (“Membership“) is restricted to the registered member and is not transferrable.
- Member must present the valid VIP card before payment in order to accumulate VIP points or enjoy any VIP offers.
- The use of the VIP membership is governed by these Terms and Conditions for Lukfook Jewellery Membership Programme, please refer to the Exclusive Privileges in Lukfook Jewellery’s official website for details.
- Customers are required to register as Silver Member in order to accumulate VIP points. The VIP points will be accumulated based on the sales invoices from the day when a customer is officially registered as a Silver Member.
- All accumulated VIP points shall be valid for 2 years from the day of accumulation of the VIP points or until the expiry date of VIP membership, whichever occurs earlier.
- Only the actual spending amount of individual sales invoice is eligible for VIP points redemption. Special points (e.g. bonus points from purchases during birthday or special promotions etc.) are not eligible for purpose of VIP membership renewal or upgrade.
Other terms and conditions
- For collection, use, disclosure and retention of customers’ personal data, please refer to the “Luk Fook Group Privacy Statement” on Lukfook Jewellery’s official website.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relevant VIP membership privileges are applicable to Lukfook Jewellery, Luvina Jewelers or Ice g. in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Philippines, Australia and North America only.
- Lukfook Group reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions for Lukfook Jewellery VIP Membership Programme any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of Lukfook Group shall be final, subject always to local laws.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions if these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.